Welcome to the start of what will become regular weekly updates on all the ideas, launches, products and info that have kept us going in the studio as winter firmly sets in.
A Bit Liked
Aherk – A goal setting service by which you blackmail yourself with compromising images. You set your goal and deadline – if you don’t achieve it Aherk will upload said picture to your facebook – thus humiliating you. Genius.
Schemer – ‘You’re looking diabolical’ – so said schemer when we logged in…It’s a site built for discovering what happenings are kicking off in your area, but it’s got quite a neat little interface and if you really like being active and doing stuff it’s useful for making your own schemer lists.
House Beautiful’s Pinabble Issue – Making it easy to Pin straight from a magazine House Beautiful have created Pinabble content in their issues through an app. Linking the physical to the virtual has become more recognised as one of the most compelling ways to engage people let’s see if this one takes off.
A Bit Learned
- Chrome has overtaken IE as the world’s most used browser – much to our (and we’re sure many other digital agencies) delight the first nail in IE’s coffin has been hammered in and with any luck this will be the tipping point for Chrome to become standard.
- We’re just as smart as all those trend forecasters out there.
- Optical illusions are not dead.
- Life is much easier with Apollo, a dare-we-say-it Basecamp killer.
- Sometimes to create the loudest noise you don’t need the loudest branding.
May 25, 2012
This entry was posted in A bit like Friday, studio. Bookmark the permalink.